Run a ½ marathon – Done!
· Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K Run . – I am sure I will walk most of this since I haven’t run since the ½ marathon.
· Move – 10 days left.
Find boxes – Done. Thanks Mom Deb .
· Pack! – This is moving along better than I thought.
Find a place to live – Done!!
· Find someone to marry us – I am such a slacker I need to get on this. I have someone I just need to call but for some reason I don’t…why do I do these things?
· Find ceremony venue – something canyon oriented that I don’t have to decorate. I have a few ideas to check out.
Get passports – Done. Now hopefully we get them on time.
Order grooms cake – Done!
· Find Tyrone a shirt, tie and shoes.
· Find tables and chairs
· Finish centerpieces – I finally know how I am going to finish them I just need it to stop raining to do so.
· Make Invitations – I am excited to do this but I need to wait till I have a ceremony venue.
· Get married – Can’t wait!
I love how my list is getting longer and longer. You should see the list in my planner. I have decided to do pretty much everything that I can on my own for the wedding that includes the day of. I have a plan to get married in the morning with a few family members and friends and then have about 5-6 hours in between to set up for the reception which is going to be in my parents backyard because that is where we have ALL of our parties.
Sometimes I feel like by the time Wednesday is here and over with that the week is already over.
Time flies when you’re an adult. If I could live off of no sleep I would - at least for the time being.
Can I be 21 and living in my parent’s house again but hassle free this time?