July 31, 2014
July 26, 2014
July 25, 2014
I've been meaning to do a post on the Firecracker Lacquer polishes I bought but this us the current status of my tips. I have tried the Deep Sea one on my toes and I have to say I am in love with it!
July 22, 2014
July 18, 2014
1. Still haven't posted a substantial blog post all week. I'm failing at my to-do list this week.
2. I DID accomplish mending some slacks for Tyrone like a good 50's housewife.
3. I haven't had caffeine for 3 days. That is until this morning when it was time for the demon inside of me needed to be pushed deep down inside. It wasn't a pretty 3 days.
4. I just now found a bug in one of the shells of the pistachio nuts I was eating. I almost fear-factored that shit without thinking before I really noticed what it was. FUCK-YUCK! It had a little web in it too. Now I'm going to be grossed out all day. I had to throw the whole bag out. No other option.
5. The weather lately is like Hell is creeping closer and closer preparing to swallow all of us miscreants up.
6. I have to be out in the sun all day tomorrow and I'm not really excited about it because I've become less and less of a sun-worshiper the older/fatter I get.
7. Going to The Offspring/Bad Religion/Pennywise show in August so that I can get my poser ass-kicked in fucking style. I saw The Offspring (with Cypress Hill-post rap days) almost exactly 15 years ago and it is still one of the best shows I've ever seen. They are fucking great performers.
July 11, 2014
Biba halter bikini
$72 - houseoffraser.co.uk
$72 - houseoffraser.co.uk
ModCloth Quirky Mmmm, Donut Pool Float
Sourpuss Skeleton Beach Towel Gothic Punk Rockabilly Style Homewares
$20 - atomiccherry.com.au
$20 - atomiccherry.com.au
1. When work is mind-suckingly busy, I get home and do nothing the rest of the night, pant-less. I have no stamina. No stamina. No pants.
2. We've got up twice this week BEFORE work to walk\run (crawl\cry) and I could easily become an alcoholic if we keep this up for too long. Coping mechanism.
3. Today is free Slurpee day at 7 Eleven because the date is 7-11, if you couldn't figure that out for yourself. Free Slurpee day can be everyday if you're willing to lick the spillage off the floor like the kids in my neighborhood. Or even just tip your head under the Banana flavor dispenser real quick while the cashier is distracted by an idiot trying to pump gas before paying for it.
4. I need to get caught up on posting. I have a bunch of things lined up, but you know, I'd rather watch Netflix.
5. Lauryn Hill was in town for a show last night for the SLC twilight concert series. I was almost willing to overlook how gross it gets at that venue and even fight off all of the patchouli stained "Rainbow Family" looking assholes, just to see her. To be able to live-out my adolescent dreams of becoming a bad-ass 90's female rapper, as I yelled-sang out every word as she sang it herself would have been a highlight of the summer.
Fugess were my shit. They remind me of my friend Chaunga whom I forced to listen to me perform every solo of Lauryn's from The Score, obliviously from the drivers seat of my purple Geo Prizm. She was so obliging.
6. I saw an ex-boyfriend's mom walking downtown the other day during my lunch break. She walked right past my car as I was waiting for the light to turn green. She had not changed from what I could tell. She looked exactly the same and still miserable as hell. She hated me so bad. I was instantly transported back in time and remembered all of the awful things she would say about me and to my face. I wondered if he ever got away from her grip and if she was making his current wife's life miserable.
7. I've been watching Angel on Netflix before I go to bed. Last night was the episode where Doyle sacrificed himself and I got all sad because I really liked him (he was Becky's husband on Roseanne too. there's you useless fact of the day). He died of a heroin overdose in real life.
July 7, 2014
July 1, 2014
1. We're having issues with our 6 year-old Malm Ikea bed. It has served a good purpose for the cost. A year or two back we replaced the inner bed support (which was a bunch of piece of crap wooden slats) with two pieces of plywood. They were working great until lately. The bed has started bellowing out when you get on it which makes the plywood slide off leaving us sleeping in a hole. It has been giving both of us back issues so we decided to take out the plywood and inner metal lips/edges. The malm bed is already a low to the ground style bed so we're essentially sleeping on the floor in a box. It's like a coffin. My back feels better but I've been having nightmares of being buried alive.
2. In Seattle we went to Piroshky's Bakery in Pike Place Market mostly because they were the only place still open when we finally arrived. We ordered a baked apple pastry and a cheese and meat bun. I have not stopped thinking about that cheese and meat roll/bun thingy since we ate it. It was one of the best things I've ever eaten. Even the baked apple pastry was spectacular. I'm not a fan of apple pie, but this wasn't even close to the best homemade apple pie. It was a whole apple baked in a pastry with this cream on top and nuts. I'm seriously drooling all over my keyboard right now.
3. My nails have been shit lately.
4. Excited for this long weekend but not excited that Tyrone has to work on the 4th and Saturday.
5. I WANT TO GO TO FANTASY CON!
6. I really want to learn how to kayak but since I have no core I'm not sure how well that will go over.
7. I'm happy to report that all of my laundry is clean and 80% folded and put away. I can't remember the last time this happened.
Happy Independence Day weekend!