May 14, 2010

Costner or Crowe?

Let me just get this out on the table now - I use to have a HUGE crush on Kevin Costner, preferably Mr. Costner as Robin Hood in Prince of Thieves. That movie has always been in my top 10 but nowadays it just might be in my top 20. I still love it. You can imagine that I might be a little sceptical with this new one that opens today. I love the Robin Hood story but I am not a huge Russell Crowe fan. He doesn't do anything for me. I do love Cate Blanchet (too lazy to google if I spelled her name correctly) - I'm sure she'll do great as the Lady M.
 
I'll follow back with my verdict this weekend after we go see it tonight. I am way excited to be going to a movie tonight with my Hub.
 
 
Random note: I am listening to Disney music on Grooveshark. It's helping my sour puss attitude today. I should actually leave this confession to one of my Weekly Confessionals. I love Disney movies and the music SO much, especially Cinderella (all time favorite) Beauty and the Beast (I have EVERY song memorized), Little Mermaid and Aladdin. I have a double disk CD at home with all of the music on it.

2 comments:

Lucky 7s said...

I know there are people - people in my fam - who are not Costner fans but I love him in Prince of Thieves as well. Neither am I a Russel Crowe fan. I'm not even interested in going to this new version. I'll hold on to my happy memories of the first one!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

The new one is not that good - it's a good movie but I don't think they did a good job at the story of Robin Hood. I still love Prince of Theives the best!