August 12, 2010

4 Simple Goals

photo via Elsie

Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess who's blog I am sponsoring this month is doing an awesome initiative on and has invited others to join her so I've decided to join in. Read her post here and then make your own goals too!

Here are mine:





1. drink water (I've mentioned how much I hate drinking water) I am going to try and drink half my body weight in ounces of water every day 2. less TV more rock & roll (I've recently become addicted with ION television but more specifically Criminal Minds and I need to start wheening myself off of it. I get so freaked out watching it but I also want to stay focused and motivated on my shop and ideas and rock & roll helps with all that 3. eat breakfast - I've gotten out of the habit of this one and I can feel it taking a toll on my mind and body when I'm at work 4. create a motivating workspace - this one excites me and intimidates me because I want to be inspired and motivated in what I do but also this means I will have to organize everything which I am not a fan of doing. I want to be surrounded in the things I love

By the way, I love that they are simple goals. I get way too stressed out over things like "lose ten pounds in one week" or "stop eating ice cream forever" Okay those might be a little over exaggerated but you catch my drift. I could never stop eating ice cream.

Good luck! If you decide to join in on the challenge leave a link in the comments below, I would love to read them. I'll be keeping you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great goals. Good luck! I may join you, gotta stop and think for a bit which of my goals are realistically attainable!