August 10, 2010

Tuesday

I woke up bright and early today to straighten a mohawk for a job interview. A mohawk for a job interview. Let's hope there isn't some fuddy duddy conducting the interview. I didn't have any horror movie dreams which was pretty dissapointing. Although I may wake up creeped out from them it helps with the creative side. I was actually able to drink a cup coffee and watch a little news before I left for work. Or maybe that was all a dream because that really doesn't sound like a regular morning for me. I'm going to need to confirm with the Mr. I'm starting to second guess myself. I am starting to fade as the morning flys by. I need another cup of coffee.
 
This week is going to be pretty busy. Going to another STT show this Saturday. They are opening up for The Clicks which should be a lot of fun. Hopefully spending Friday the 13th at the Primus & Gogol Bordello show and maybe seeing Matisyahu on Thursday this week - although I think I have to go to a wedding reception instead. Which totally blows but I can't really cop out on it.
 
The last few days I have been making some surprise gifts to send out to a few people I know. I can't wait to ship them out. Also, soon, I should be updating The Shop with some more necklaces and feather hair clips (different from the faux roach clips).
 
Peace out switches!

No comments: