February 6, 2012

via my phone

 I got new peepers which I'm a little excited about

 I'm still wearing this guy around, and still haven't named him yet. I have nightmares he's going to come alive and eat my brains, oh wait that's zombies.

baggy period pants 

I said, "don't move" then snapped this shot

 this ended with me not getting drunk at all, I think my fat no absorbs all alcohol which prevents any drunken behavior which is sort of lame

been drinking lots of smoothies 

 I wore red lipstick for no reason at all. Felt great.

 where my tampons live

my work banana

yesterday

7 comments:

kendahl a. said...

You look darling in the red lipstick, for real. I like it lots.

J said...

I've said it before, I'll say it a thousand times again, you are too adorable. And now I want a scorpion necklace.

Misty K. said...

I too think you are adorable! Also, what is that yummyiness I see cooking in the bottom picture?

Kristen said...

Hot. I'm in love with your red lipstick!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

They're wings. I use to work at a wing place so we use their sauce recipe.

Thanks Misty!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Oh J you make me blush. I got my necklace locally but I've seen them on etsy too.

freaked out 'n small said...

Farkin hot in red lipstick.
Farkin hot.