September 3, 2013

7 Things

1. I suck at cooking steak. We got some really nice cut of rib eye steaks from my parents and I tried broiling them. They looked great but tasted mediocre. I was NOT happy. Oh well.


2. Anyone watch the James Franco roast last night? It was hilarious. My two favorite sets were Aziz Ansari and Any Samberg.


3. I could talk about TV in every single of the my posts. I love it too much.


4. The feeling of Fall in the air is just the best. My mom was telling me how sad she was to see the leaves changing on the mountains and I just couldn't relate one bit. I love Summer but I love Fall more.


 5. I recently re-watched the 1st season of New Girl and I laughed so hard. This show is popular but I still think it's underrated. The lines they give the guys on that show are so good.


6. Yesterday we went to Oktoberfest and had a lot of fun. I think I really dig polka music. It has a really soothing effect on me.


7. There are more clothes on our bedroom floor than we have in our closet because I just can't stand folding and putting clothes away. It's so boring. I will say that I have been more of a responsible adult in keeping up with our dishes and keeping our living room clean. I think it's because those two areas are open and the lighting in there makes me happy. Our bedroom is dark and I kind of hate it.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

New Girl = HYSTERICAL! Oh, I love that show so much! I agree, so underrated. Nick and Schmidt, oh my hell, I die every episode.