From one of my favorite music videos of all time.
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
1. Still doing pretty good at keeping my fingers out of my mouth.
2. We finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was freaking awesome. So good.
|he's not using the cone anymore but I couldn't resist posting this. he was giving us MAJOR side-eye as we were walking out of the door to go see the movie. when his back is turned away you know he's pissed.|
3. Anyone know what this is growing from my plant?
4. AF vandals at their best. Clever Fucks.
5. My view the other night while laying in bed. This is us most nights.
6. My view this afternoon while at a stop light.
7. Tyrone has been working on his sleeve for a good six months or more. The other night this fish looked really cool in the light with the scabs still on it. I thought so at least. The ink on this one is so bright it's almost unreal looking. By the time he's done he'll have one hell of an Under the Sea theme sleeve - little mermaid and singing lobster not included.
Easter Egg (thanks for staying through the end credits)
My nephew with his two faces. He moved it while I was trying to take a panoramic shot of the them while we were at City Creek.
Labels: 7 things
|by the time we got to the market EVERYTHING was just about closed|
|Ok, this place was open where I had the most delightful food of my life. Honest.|
August 25, 2014
Before we actually made it to Portland we drove up to Multnomah Falls. It was raining pretty hard but that just made it that much more perfect. I have to brag that not a single photo taken at the falls was edited because that is how beautiful it is there.
Aaand besides the very hipster, trendy Jupiter Hotel we stayed in there really wasn't much to say about Portland except they changed my mind about gourmet donuts and I could have taken a zillion pictures because there is something awesome to look at on every corner. I mean artistic things, street art, random art, concert posters plastered to telephone poles, etc. People here think I would love Portland because I'm considered "weird" in Utah and I do love coconut water but I have a secret....I don't recycle. Aaaahhhhh!!! Our hotel room had little recycle bins that I didn't know what to do with and soap with a hole in it because somehow putting a hole in soap is saving our planet. #IDK. Meanwhile, all of the cool kids that eat all of the right things and recycle their micro brewery glass bottles are outside smoking because nicotine is great for Mother Nature (she probably smokes too) and REALLY great for those they stick their noses up at to breath in. That's right, I'm revealing the secret hipster conspiracy of how they kill their enemies by second-hand smoke. Fucking snobby geniuses.
Now that I've said way more than I planned...(it's almost midnight here)
|I wanted the bat hook quite terrible but they were closed #sadface|
|we needed something to balance out all of the sugar|