September 27, 2014
September 23, 2014
September 20, 2014
2. I went to work on Tuesday with two different shoes on and didn't realize until I had been there for hours.
3. Wednesday I was sick and the stress it caused just to call in was not worth the headache to stay home. I swear to God!!
4. Last Sunday we went to a farmers market with our friends and our dogs like a bunch of walking clichés, or at least that's how I felt. I did like being able to get fresh produce from local farmers but I'm not one to brag about doing so. Those who do are annoying. I don't want to come across like that.
5. I made a shit ton of enchiladas last week for a work function and ended up with a ton left over. Never. Fucking. Again.
6. Don't go to Costco with PMS cravings.
7. When he brings me every one of his babies to get my attention.
September 19, 2014
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. It's a very easy, self-explanatory DIY that we've all seen but MINE IS BETTER [insert cheese grin here].
|I love the western yoke on the front.|
cut the sleeves off of a flannel using the length of your tee's sleeves as a guide
fray the edges buy pulling off a few of the loose strings
(we're going for a grunge look if you haven't caught on yet)
I LOVE cutting the necks out of tee shirts