January 15, 2016

2015 Bullet Points


  • 2015 was the year I fully committed to being a half-assed blogger
  • My creative juices skipped town and left me to deal with real life
  • Tyrone built us an awesome bed. It has since been shortened a bit
  • I made Game of Thrones cookies
  • We went to the PTV, SWS & PVRIS show at Saltair. Last year, I went from knowing nothing about PVRIS to falling in love with them. I will forever have a crush on those boys in PTV.
  • I made a pretty cool dragon shirt that I am still proud of
  • I started a Monthly Doodle challenge and never finished it
  • On weekdays we wear black
  • I never want to go back
  • On April 3rd, 2015 Tyrone graduated college! I am still so very proud of him.
  • On April 11th, 2015 my childhood best friend died. It was one of the roughest times. I had never lost a friend like that before and hit me in a very dark way.
  • Hate won't win. There were way too many shootings & murder/suicides last year. 
  • Blue October therapy show
  • Saw Falling In Reverse for the first time in June
  • Went to a few other good shows. One of which was supposed to be Of Mice & Men but they had to cancel their SLC show the day of. 
  • We swam in a crater for our anniversary. 
  • My Game of Thrones obsession grew out of control
  • In July we brought home Mortisha and she has now taken control of our entire lives. She was 5 weeks & 5 lbs when we got her and now she's almost 7 months old and roughly 45 lbs. 
  • Warped Tour 2015 :) !!!
  • In September I was laid off of my 8-year job. My last day was October 1st. I STILL HAVE NOT GOT A JOB! It's getting down to the wire though. Just the thought of going back to work makes me want to hide. I will have to make myself start looking next week for sure.
  • In October I got my DIY groove back. 
  • I didn't decorate for Halloween this year. I think it may have been a bit of depression, but that is just not me at all. I'm a little mad at myself for letting that happen.
  • One of the best things that happened this October was we went to Disneyland for my birthday and to celebrate me losing my job.
  • In November, Tyrone had a nightmare of a surgery. It took over our lives for weeks.
  • We went out to eat a lot and saw a bunch of movies. Those are some of my favorite times. 
  • All of last year I said I wanted to buy a new computer and in December I finally bit the bullet and got a new one. Yay!
  • We've seen Star Wars twice.
  • I've upped my #pingame 
  • We upgraded our Christmas tree. It's taller and fuller and not going to fall down at any minute.
  • I actually took the Christmas decorations down before February this year.  
  • Mortisha started puppy training class too. It's going pretty good. She gets a lot of attention naturally she loves going. 
  • It actually snowed here this year so we went tubing. I tried to practice standing up on my snowboard but couldn't do it on my own. I'm so out of shape it's sad.
  • The day after tubing I got sick with a really bad cough and sore throat. That, so far, has been the last sickness since around the end of October. I've spent most of my unemployment sick with either a cold, the flu, and coughing. Tyrone says it's my body detoxing from working at that place as long as I had to. If you know me, you know I had some rough times there. It was time for me to go, as much of a surprise as it was to be laid off, but it was time. I'm just not ready to move on to another job yet.

No comments: