December 31, 2013
December 30, 2013
It gives me anxiety. And my to-do list on my phone is even more jammed packed. I'm a procrastinator. Sometimes it serves in my favor to work under pressure and sometimes it makes me crumble.
December 27, 2013
I'm not sorry that I have the cutest dog in the world.
I'm not sorry that I have a great family.
I'm not sorry I'm not a liar. I am sorry that you are.
I'm not sorry that I choose not to be a victim.
I'm not sorry that when I really want to make something happen I just do it.
I'm not sorry that my husband is an eternal optimist.
I'm not sorry that I have an education.
I'm not sorry that I am married to one of the good guys.I'm not sorry that I work hard to be able to buy things that I like.
I'm not sorry for learning from my mistakes.
I'm not sorry that I have put myself out there when I've really wanted or needed to.
I'm not sorry.
December 23, 2013
7. I finally got a new camera, but I am still learning it, slowly, because I have had NO TIME to really use it. I do love it so far.
6. I bought my brother a Kelly Clarkson tee shirt that I found from the thrift store. There is definitely a funny story behind it. That is by far the funnest gift I got for anyone.
5. People at work who leave anonymous treats on your desk during Christmas kind of weirds-me-out. I don't usually do co-worker gifts because it can make things awkward, plus there really isn't anyone I want to buy for if I'm being honest. My friend Jamie was usually the only person I would get anything for but she no longer works with me and I'm still dealing with that emotionally right now. THANKS FOR ASKING!
4. My dad is the easiest and hardest person to shop for. It's hard to explain.
3. We had a Christmas family dinner at our place last night. Just our parents were able to come but it was really nice. I didn't burn much. Tyrone made them watch the new Superman movie so they could experience the fullness of his man-crush all together. Afterwards we watched Christmas Vacation and I was reveling inside watching my dad laugh at that movie. He REALLY likes it to say the least.
1. We have not done a holiday card yet this year. I don't know if we will. It's bugging me that we haven't done one and I'm pretty sure it's too fucking late by now. BUT I I think we might do a new year card instead whatever that means. I'm sure I'll make up a good reason for that.2. Tyrone is unnaturally excited for Christmas this year. I'm trying not to kill his positivity with my usual bahumbug attitude. He's sort rubbing off on me and it's making me break out in a rash.
December 11, 2013
December 7, 2013
December 3, 2013
7. So excited for December 13th when the second part of The Hobbit comes out. We recently just watched all of the Lord of the Rings and the first part of The Hobbit. Tyrone makes fun of me when I put them in or talk about them but then when they are on he gets right into them like a good little fan boy. I remember last year when I started reading the book, The Hobbit, that was a joke. That bookmark is in the same damn place I left it in last October. I suck!
6. I want to go away on a trip far, far away all by myself.
5. Our Thanksgiving was nice and lovely and all you would hope for on that glutenous day. No drama.
4. Fred has some weird bumps on his skin right now and they are making me a little worried because he's never had any issues with his body ever. I need to have them looked at but I'm wondering if I'm overreacting. Plus, with this new job change and all we can't really afford to have him looked at either. He doesn't act like they hurt him or bother him, but I know I should take him in anyways.
3. I started listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving a few times. I had it on in my car when I picked up my friend Jamie for lunch and she so worriedly felt my forehead and asked if I was feeling OK.
1. Screw you Candy Crush! I curse the day I downloaded you! And now that I am at the point where you're making me ask friends to help with getting more levels I'm going to have to delete you for making me be social and step outside of my comfort zone.2. If you're following along you know that I finally put up our Christmas tree. I think I lost a box of ornaments somewhere so I had to go out and buy some more black ornaments. Our tree stand, in all it's cheap plastic glory, is on it's last leg. I had to hold up the tree for about thirty minutes last night while Tyrone rigged the stand with some wire. Just as I was finished decorating it the stand broke when I tried to scoot it closer to the wall. I was pissed and I'm quite certain that I'm going to go home to a fallen down tree with broken ornaments and Fred cowardly shaking next to it as if it was his fault. And then I'll notice that he peed in the corner because it literally scared THE PISS out of him.
This should probably be number 8 but I just wanted to say that I think Kindles are stupid and I'm never owning one. I don't enjoy reading on a screen. That whole 'may-day" button is ridiculous. How dumb do you have to be to not know how to operate a Kindle? I can imagine the perverts those "may-day" operators have to come across on a daily basis though. The money they must have poured into this campaign too? Sheesh. I like reading actual books, but since I don't do that either anymore I don't know why I even care.
P.S. after much thought I think that it's a good thing that I delete Candy Crush from my phone since Simpsons Tapped Out still takes up large chunk of my time.
P.S.S. it's snowing right now and I don't hate it at the moment...WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!