7. So excited for December 13th when the second part of The Hobbit comes out. We recently just watched all of the Lord of the Rings and the first part of The Hobbit. Tyrone makes fun of me when I put them in or talk about them but then when they are on he gets right into them like a good little fan boy. I remember last year when I started reading the book, The Hobbit, that was a joke. That bookmark is in the same damn place I left it in last October. I suck!
6. I want to go away on a trip far, far away all by myself.
5. Our Thanksgiving was nice and lovely and all you would hope for on that glutenous day. No drama.
4. Fred has some weird bumps on his skin right now and they are making me a little worried because he's never had any issues with his body ever. I need to have them looked at but I'm wondering if I'm overreacting. Plus, with this new job change and all we can't really afford to have him looked at either. He doesn't act like they hurt him or bother him, but I know I should take him in anyways.
3. I started listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving a few times. I had it on in my car when I picked up my friend Jamie for lunch and she so worriedly felt my forehead and asked if I was feeling OK.
1. Screw you Candy Crush! I curse the day I downloaded you! And now that I am at the point where you're making me ask friends to help with getting more levels I'm going to have to delete you for making me be social and step outside of my comfort zone.2. If you're following along you know that I finally put up our Christmas tree. I think I lost a box of ornaments somewhere so I had to go out and buy some more black ornaments. Our tree stand, in all it's cheap plastic glory, is on it's last leg. I had to hold up the tree for about thirty minutes last night while Tyrone rigged the stand with some wire. Just as I was finished decorating it the stand broke when I tried to scoot it closer to the wall. I was pissed and I'm quite certain that I'm going to go home to a fallen down tree with broken ornaments and Fred cowardly shaking next to it as if it was his fault. And then I'll notice that he peed in the corner because it literally scared THE PISS out of him.
This should probably be number 8 but I just wanted to say that I think Kindles are stupid and I'm never owning one. I don't enjoy reading on a screen. That whole 'may-day" button is ridiculous. How dumb do you have to be to not know how to operate a Kindle? I can imagine the perverts those "may-day" operators have to come across on a daily basis though. The money they must have poured into this campaign too? Sheesh. I like reading actual books, but since I don't do that either anymore I don't know why I even care.
P.S. after much thought I think that it's a good thing that I delete Candy Crush from my phone since Simpsons Tapped Out still takes up large chunk of my time.
P.S.S. it's snowing right now and I don't hate it at the moment...WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!