This week's weekly gut spilling is going to be slightly different this week. I was inspired by this post by Princess Lasertron (i love her name). Be sure you check out her post as well.
In no particular order...
1. I feel like there are people in my life who are close to me that feel they have to 'put up' with me. I feel like an outsider most days.
2. I love Britney Spears & Shania Twain and because I am that shallow this one was probably the hardest to admit. Seriously.
3. I say I don't care about politics but I really do care a lot about the issues, BUT I keep quiet because there are way too many conservatives in my life. I don't want to be judged for my political views and there are a large amount of people I know who can't look passed that. Also, I think it's a waist of time to get into arguments over politics.
4. I still hold on to bitterness from things that happened to me after I got divorced from my first marriage.
5. The man I was married to mentioned above (about eight/nine years ago) was an emotionally abusive man. He threatened me when I finally told him I was leaving and I stayed out of fear. I hate admitting this because I feel like it makes me appear weak.
6. I've met my biological father once and that was enough for me. I don't want him a part of my life. I feel that he doesn't deserve to have me.
7. I am afraid of large boats like cruise ships or like the ones in the military (I have no idea what they are called). Being next to one gives me so much anxiety. I was in a little glass bottom boat once in Cabo and we had to go right next to an anchored cruise ship and I could barely breathe because it bothered me that bad.
8. When I was 13 I secretly smoked my dads cigarette buds in the shed behind our house.
9. I don't know all of the multiple times table and don't care if I ever do.
10. If I found out that my ex husband has any kids it would totally crush me. And I understand that there is a huge chance of that being true. He didn't want kids when we were together.
11. I don't eat peaches because their fuzzy skin creeps me out.
*On a lighter note: Read the 4 Simple Goals I made and feel free to join in yourself (please leave a link I would love to read them) or if you're still celebrating Summer and want a quick little project to keep your hair out of your face then check out this post too!