September 17, 2015

7 Things

1. There is this station that recently changed from alternative to old-school hip hop & R&B here in Utah. It's the SHIT! What is crazy (at least to me) is that I've been working on an old school playlist like this in my iTunes so that I could have it on my phone. Tyrone and I have been reminiscing about this music for awhile now, so I wanted to make a list. We've been turning Blackstreet on and having our own car karoke fun. Between the two of us we have a ton of this music. I don't know how long it's been since the switch on this station but I am so glad I found it. Tyrone and I have been creaming our jeans over it. They're playing anything from the 80's, 90's and early 200's -  A Tribe Called Quest, Blackstreet, Aliyah, TLC, Brian Mc-freaking-Knight, and Missy Eliot!

2. I got laid off last week. I'm not quite ready to talk about it on here. I have until October 1st.

3. On the plus side we are going on vacation in October and I can't freaking wait. We were going to take the dogs because I just couldn't bear leaving both of them with someone only because Mortisha is a handful. But, I have done some major begging and ass-kissing to get my mom to watch them and she said she would. Now it will be like a real vacation. Trying to get a hotel and thinking about how much time they would be spending in the car activated the pool of dormant ulcers I have chilling in my stomach.

4. Last night Mortisha started humping Fred. I had no idea girl dogs did this. What the hell for? Is it a dominance thing? She doesn't have a penis, WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO DO THAT? It's gross.

5. She also pooped this morning in the bedroom RIGHT AFTER we brought her in the house from doing the same damn thing outside.

6. Enjoying this.

7. I got an early birthday gift from Tyrone. He replaced my nameplate necklace that broke awhile back. It's an upgraded 100% gold and double thickness. This thing shines like my greasy forehead. I'm glad to finally have my G-status back up.

2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I fucking LOVE the new 94.9. I think they switched last weekend; it was (mostly shitty) "rock" when I left for Oregon and amazing hip hop when I got back.

Sorry you got laid off. That blows. :( Hopefully Ty's job pays really well and you don't have to stress.

I absolutely love that song!

Unknown said...

Ugh Brandy, that sucks about your job! I hope that you find something even better ver soon. I'm really glad that you have an upcoming vacation to look forward to! Where are you guys going? Can't wait to follow along on Instagram :)