September 28, 2009

Beyond crazy dream of all time - well almost

What? I went out on a date with Simon Cowell? Simon Cowell from American Idol? YES! I could not make this shit up but my subconscious would definitely do so.

I dreamt that I was waiting in a bar for my blind date who just happened to be Simon Cowell. When he finally arrived after leaving three voice messages on my cell phone I noticed he brought with him Owen Wilson, Ricky Gervais (cuz you know their both British...?) and Ryan Seacrest. Did I mention that Simon was nervous which is why he brought his posse with him? And because of this they were passing around a Guide to Dating book. I can still hear Ricky Gervais' laugh while they were flipping through the pages. Strange thing, I remember feeling very confident on this date and Owen Wilson would not stop staring at me. He wasn't saying a word - just staring at me with that fudged up nose of his. To make things even more weird (because they weren't already) Tina Fey was our server and she was serving us root beer. Not just regular root beer but the homemade kind that has dry ice in it to make it smoke served in old fashioned mugs. All while this was happening Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers was playing in the background - because you know that's Simon's favorite song. It really is, look it up.

I have not been able to get this dream out of my head ALL DAY! What is wrong with me that I would dream such craziness? Don't answer that!!

Random Pic - I just had to through this one on here.

2 comments:

Strebel's said...

thanks for sharing it made me smile... i hope your husbands job search is going well... Joe just got a job after being layed off in March.. Good Luck

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

He finally got a new job. It's another straight commission job so it makes me really nervous but I am keeping my fingers crossed. I'm glad to hear that Joe got a job - awesome!!