October 25, 2009

Daisy the Freaking Centurion Warrior

Daisy a.k.a. Zijafreak (my Mommy) had her birthday about a week after mine. We are both Libras except that we couldn't more different from one another (unless you ask my dad and he'll tell you we are exactly the same). I wanted to come up with something different for her birthday and of course when you are broke you have to be very creative. I'm ok with the creative part except that it can come across a little cheesy at times and this time I think I got the cheesy part down pact.

I made her a Centurion Warrior outfit because she truly is a warrior. She has been through so much in her life and has come out on top and she is the ultimate warrior for her family. Along with the Warrior helmet and armor we gave her some tea (to stay hydrated for battle), almonds (to keep up her stamina), and chocolate (the ultimate power source). And of course no warrior is complete with out their weapon of choice (a cross necklace because my mom is the ultimate jesus freak).

Love you Madre - You are the best!

BEFORE

AFTER

She sells Zija too which has helped out a lot of people. You can learn more about it on her website here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for my awesome b-day gifts i loved it kiss kiss kiss kissss..