October 13, 2009

The Circus Is In Town

LOVE OCTOBER!
For so many reasons...

But most importantly because of Halloween

My costume is going to be a mix between this dude from Coraline and Britney Spears. (no slutty costume I promise) A circus Ringmaster. I am almost finished making it. Fred is going as a lion whether he likes it or not. He won't like it but that's just tough because I spent a long time making the costume for him.



This is a sneak peak I can't wait to share. I am not finished editing all the photos. This just shows how nerdy we are...wait...I mean how nerdy I AM.
Also, we got all of our reception pictures back from UGLYSHEEP. I have had a lot of questions asking when people will see them. I will post them soon.

Oh oh oh I can't leave this post with out saying THANK YOU to everyone who reads this. Especially for everyone's support on this post. All of your comments really mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

Strebel's said...

Brady... Fred is so cute.. I want to steal him..

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Some days I wouldn't mind giving him away but most days he is the best buddy every.