December 20, 2012

In My Brain

I think I should start calling these segments "catching up" since I've become an even more slack blogger than I was before. I'm still struggling with my new commute and work has a strangling grip held tightly around my throat.

We are making progress with our plans so I have to stay focused. At close of the year it has been three months since we reverted back to teenagers and moved in with my parents so, I think it's time to reevaluate our plans and see where we go from here. Three months has flown by.

And it's Christmas time. The time where I'm usually moping around wanting to gut-punch every smiling holiday face and fat man dressed up in a red suit. Sadly those feelings aren't around much except I did feel the pressure a bit last night and I almost felt back to normal.

You know you're a grownup when you can buy your own Christmas presents and not have any qualms about it.

Sometime in February I'm getting a new nephew and lately I've been really excited about it. This one better not take so long to like me and it will be interesting to see what effect this has on His Majesty.

I miss crocheting. That sounds weird to say, I get it.

I've been staring at my makeup bag all morning but don't care to put any of it on. I really need to because my psoriasis is in full effect so I'm as scabby as can be.

Fred has been incredibly needy lately but it makes me feel so loved and that's how sick our co-dependent relationship has become.

I went to see The Hobbit with my cousin the gorgeous, and super generous Stepmom Extraordinaire, Kendahl. I loved it!! And I can't wait to see it again. I didn't read the book before I went to see - I mean really, did anyone think I would actually do that? Hahaha NO! I have great intentions but intentions don't get you shit unless you follow-through. It did however inspire me to start the damn book so that's been nice the first couple of pages I have managed to get through.

If I don't hear or see anyone of you before Christmas, have a merry one. Yes I DID just wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday too while I'm at it.

peace out

-Brandy



--
Brandy Franklin
The Shop
The Blog - brandy-son Zen master flash
@Letting_It_Fly

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

Happy holidays to you! I'm not hating on it this year because I don't have the energy to. Ha! And I didn't know Rachel is pregnant. Crazy.