I'm hoping to be back to some-what of a regular posting schedule after the next few weeks because this little place keeps me sane.
Instead of a "7 Things" post I'm just going to randomly jot down a list of shit that has been going on or that is just on my mind.
1. This is the last week that we will be living with my parents. We move this weekend into our new apartment. You. Don't. Even. Know.
Or maybe you do.
2. I'm on Vine under Brandy Franklin (that's my real name you guys) and I successfully convinced Tyrone to join too. He is under Tyrone Franklin. You can also find me from my Twitter account too which is @Letting_It_Fly. When Instagram came out with their video feature, I thought, "Well, I don't need Vine now." But honestly the Instagram videos so far have proven to be boring. Aesthetically pleasing with some, but I got use to the hilarious posts on Vine so I think I like them better. That sentence made no sentence.
This video is my fav so far. Although not funny. I know I'm hard to follow.
3. This exploding Disney princesses YouTube video is stellar. Found via the A.V. Club.
4. Your guys, this closet. I'd bring it a dead bird if I were a cat.
5. Stop blaming the internet for things.
6. Sunday we went to the lake and there were good and bad things that happened. I want to go back but with about 50% less of the amount of people that went with us this time. Importantly, I was able to float on my solitary floatation device and drink a beer under the sun.
7. I am so in love with what Amy Poehler is doing for young women.
8. Aziz is adorable.
9. So, I started watching Mad Men finally. I'm 5 episodes in. The first two were really good. The next three were boring as hell and I'm not sure if I want to power through. Is it worth it? I don't know anyone in my personal life who is into it so I can't ask anyone. I like all of the girls in the office but I'm not sold on Don Draper. I finally understand what all of the fuss has been about over Joan.
10. Today is MJ's D.O.D. and I still think about him often. Miss him so much.
11. Love Erykah Badu and love Courtnry Blair who does a Saturday set called Afternoon Delight every week on KRCL 90.9. Her patterndaily.com site is rad. I love this print it is my fav.
12. OMG I'm moving this weekend, yeay! Back to the motherland and away from UC.