July 7, 2013

7 Things

1. First off, we are finally in our NEW PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! It deserves a FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!! 9 months we bit the bullet and lived with my parents. We were able to accomplish a few goals and ONE large one while we were there so I'm content with the decision we made. We did, we're alive, we didn't kill each other and in the end it made us all a little closer.

2. Being back in Salt Lake County has been too perfect so far. There was even a stabbing at the Smiths in our honor to welcome us back home. Perfect.

3. My favorite shirt right now.

4.  I am in love with our new place. We're finally in a two bedroom again and it's really nice too. It's not  a walk-up, it has an elevator which came in handy when we moved all of our crap into it. The underground parking is nice too. We've worked really hard, both of us, at our jobs, Tyrone's schooling, our side-gigs and our personal lives so I'm not ashamed to brag about where we're at now. We're in a good place.

5. This morning we had a few revelations that came to us that we are so happy and relieved about. It's nice to finally have a little positive motivation right now.

6. I'm so thankful to my parents for what they did for us letting us live with them for as long as we did. I will never be able to repay them. I just love them so much.

7. We finally tried Utah's first Dunkin' Donuts.

Right now I have Sunday night anxiety so I'm going to go eat some ice cream and watch Dexter.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

I'm so happy for you being in your new place! And that couch and those pillows are to die for. Seriously adorable.