1. Yesterday it was 76 degrees out and all I could think about was I'm not ready to stop wearing my hoodie. For someone who has been whining for warmer weather it's pretty selfish of me.2. We started season 3 of Game of Thrones last night. We are totally hooked now. BUT I already know what happens at The Red Wedding which ruins SO MUCH! Having been on the internet quite frequently it was hard to avoid. We saw the first episode of the new season 4 on Sunday night at our friend's house as well, but we are still enjoying it a lot. In fact I almost want to read the books now because I need more back story.
Every time Tyrion Lannister is on screen I can't help but say to myself, "He's an angry elf." I can't be the only one.
3. It was one of those mornings where I make love to my mug of coffee.
4. My little bro is going to be 28 tomorrow. Even though he has two kids already, I'm still sort of freaking out that he is going to be 28. Tyrone and I were talking about it last night and he was only 20 when Tyrone and I began dating. In eight years that boy has gone through hell and back and his life has changed in every which way. He is an incredible daddy and husband. He's become quite the man - and if anyone who reads this tells him that I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU!
5. This is cute. Bitch don't kill my vibe.
6. This photo is beautiful.
7. My allergies are making me even more tired than I usually am.