1. Hola, friends. A consistent posting schedule is not in the cards for me. I am accepting my fate. As much as I try, life just gets in the way and it gets put on the back burner. I have a list and have been taking steps in preparations to post some shit, but it's just going slower than I want it to. There has been a lot of stuff going on in our lives.
2. Tyrone is graduating on Good Friday. I can't believe it's over already. These two years have flown by. I am beyond proud of him too. He got pretty much straight A's and had perfect attendance too. I am married a nerd and I didn't even know until he went back to school. He's a fucking math genius.
3. Tyrone also got a new job that he started the first of March. He's so excited about it (we both are) because it's an electrical engineering job which is what he went to school for. It's with an environmental company based out of Germany. He's been training in Boise, Idaho the past few weeks but he's been able to come home on the weekends. In a few weeks he is going to go to Germany for training too. He's so lucky. It has been weird to adjust to him being gone, but it's almost the same as before when he worked retail hours and went to school at night. I've had to remember to take Fred out in the mornings and feed and water him - which I've remembered to do half of the time. He's still alive. Win, win.
4. St. Patrick's Day was a bust. First having Tyrone not home totally blew chunks because we like to celebrate this holiday. I woke in the morning and was planning on wearing my Dropkick Murphys tee shirt that I wear every year and it was too fucking small. [insert UGLY KIM CRYING FACE!!!]. I also started my period yesterday too after I already had one about 12 days ago. Part idiocy on my part mixed with my stellar reputation in procrastination the abscess tooth I had decided to give birth to a puss baby and make a giant hole in my gums. I had to run to the dentist office during work. Luckily they are across the street from my office. I was in so much pain and it literally tripled in size in just about 3 hours. They were able to fit me in and pop the damn thing with out any numbing juice. (fucking great) When I sat up in the chair after they were done the girl asked me if I was okay which made me start bawling. They couldn't fix the tooth, of course, so I have to go to a specialist to have it fixed tomorrow morning. This started the rest of the night with me randomly crying until my mom came over to save me. My dad too. Like, really? What in Mary Katherine Gallagher's name was wrong with me? I still don't know for sure. Today I feel like I have the world's worst hangover.
5. I recently had my passport photo taken because we thought maybe we would try to swing me going to Germany with him, but after much thought I don't think it's good timing. Anyways, the photo was the worst. I just keep looking at it asking myself, "when did I age that much? Why can't I use an instagram photo?" They're square too.
6. I've gone to bed around 2am more than a couple of nights lately and that just doesn't jive with my body. My brain has stepped-out on me.
7. I saw a man in a Volvo SUV wearing a cream turtleneck which reminded me of Chris Sarandon's character in Fright Night (1985). He plays the best douche. I'm positive the guy in the Volvo was a major douche too. (sidenote: When searching for a picture of Chris Sarandon, I found this blog post review of Fright Night where they talk about him. it's was funny to find.)