1. I cried so much for two weeks straight (still random crying occurs) that I got the biggest sore on top of my nose from rubbing it with tissue. It was the worst. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a scar from it because it is still red. Basically I look like Rudolph.
2. Apparently I'm in the mood to blog today.
3. I'm so thankful to everyone that reached out during the tough time I've had of losing my friend. It means the world to me.
4. We've been to a few shows lately and I'm hoping to write about them soon.
5. Last week we took Tyrone's colleague from Germany to a Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was so much fun but it rained so much we were frozen and soaked most of the night. It was pretty cool though during the national anthem the lightening struck extremely close to the stadium and everyone cheered. I thought it was some effect they put on but it was totally real and life-threatening. They had us all move to cover for an hour while mother nature calmed the fuck down. It was delayed about an hour but it was still fun. I love soccer but we never go because Tyrone hates it. It took 8 years and a German to get him to go to a game. We're not super sports people but soccer and basketball are something I enjoy from time-to-time.
6. Last week we also spent most of the day Friday in the rain at the Big Ass Show but this time we came prepared with ponchos. The puny gods (Thor! reference) were smiling upon us because it didn't rain much during the sets I actually went for (New Politics and Panic at the Disco). Both of which were really good and always have super fun sets. It rained like crazy during Rise Against and 311. Both of which I didn't care for to be honest. I have seen 311 probably 5,66878457 times (that's not a real number but it feels like that many) so we stayed for a few of their songs then left because the wind really picked up at that point and it was getting really cold. I was excited to see Rise Against because I had never seen them live before. People in Utah LOVE them and I only really knew them from the radio. I thought it would be a fun punk set and watched for the pit to get crazy but it didn't seem to get too crazy in there and they didn't' really light a fire under my pants. A couple of other bands played but they aren't worth mentioning. I'm such a brat about this stuff. It was a good time though don't get me wrong.
7. All I can think about is how messy my house is right now and how I wish I were at home instead of at work worrying about it.