July 21, 2008

The Police Concert w/special guest Elvis Costello & The Dark Knight




This weekend was crazy for me. I am obviously not a teenager anymore so I had to push myself to get through this weekend that started off with seeing The Dark Knight Friday morning @ Midnight. It was amazing! I loved every minute of it. I didn't nod off once, which is a plus for me cuz I tend to fall asleep during most movies when they start after dark. (pathetic, I know) I think it may have been from fear... the joker helpers with their clown masks really brought it out of me. We didn't get home until 3:45. 
If you haven't seen it yet...Do it soon!

After all of the Steele Days stuff Saturday we went to The Police & Elvis Costello concert. It was a blast. I was a little buzzed during the show but I think it made my grueling weekend a bit more bearable and turned out with some very silly pics. We had so much fun! Steele, one of Tyrone's best friends bought us tickets. What a great guy!! Dave drove us all drunkards up there but not before stopping by Piper Down (of course) for a pre-show drink and ending up @ Piper for the post-show party. Ha ha ha

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ha ha - you guys are crazy! Looks like you had fun!