July 21, 2008

So Far this Summer...

We've been pretty lucky so far this summer...

We started the warm weather off by going on a hike up Big Cottonwood canyon. We took Frederick with us unknowing that we weren't suppose to. Did you know that dogs are banned from that canyon? Stupid! I think some humans should not be allowed up there.

We went to the Zoo in May. All of the animals were so sad & depressed. I'm not sure I'll go back.  We did get some cool pics. My mom says I'm the only adult with out children she knows who wants to go to the Zoo to take pictures. 
Ty went skydiving for his birthday June 22. It was his second jump which meant he got to pull the cord. Word!
A couple weeks ago we were driving home from my parents house in American Fork and as we were coming up to Thanksgiving Point they started their fireworks show. We pulled over on the side of the freeway to watch them; we had the best seats in the house. It was beautiful.
 

No comments: