they always look better dead
cutest little stinker
3. The major slacking that has ensued by me in regards to my shop is sickening.
His Majesty is a big brother now. I'll have to post pics soon although I was not able to get very good ones because it was just way too dark.
4. Our avocado tree is almost dead but I still have enough hope for it that I just can't start over yet. It was doing so well after we moved until I let it dry out a bit too much one week and then the dogs knocked it over during a pretty heated game of fetch. Since then it has not been the same. Also, I think I pruned it too much.
5. The Walking Dead is on tonight. I was worried about last week's episode for about the first 10 min because it totally dragged, plus I am so sick of Rick losing his mind he needs to get his shit together, anyways, it totally picked up and rocked again.
6. The snow just needs to stop it.
7. This is the best thing I've seen in awhile. In honor of the oscars you have to watch it because it will be better than anything that show has to offer.
Bonus: I made egg rolls the other night and although it took a bit too long they ended up delicious.
Obviously this was more than 7 things but I've neglected blogging as well this week so I'm just catching up.