February 1, 2013

7 Things


1. I bought hair dye 3 weeks ago and it is still sitting in the bag in my room. Why? Because I’m too busy or too lazy – pick one. Also, I have to do it in The Basement and I’m scared of the The Basement. And I need Tyrone to help me…whine, whine, whine.

2. The Walking Dead starts in about two weeks.

3. I’m so tired.

4. The traffic to my blog this month has doubled (so odd) but it's just all from google image search - no one is actually reading it except Kendahl and my mom and occasionally Frederick when he's in a pompous mood which then leads to him giving me the cold shoulder for the rest of the evening because I don't write about him enough. I don't write about anything as much as I want to lately, he just doesn't get it.

5. I love this picture.

6. I love when other bloggers like Erin, leave me a comment about a dream they had about me and it makes my ENTIRE WEEK. What is even better about her dreaming about me is that I've had a few dreams about her in the past which I've confessed too so now I don't feel too weird about mine.

7. I want some dark burgundy lipstick but I just know that if I wear it I'll look like every goth-slash-grunge girl in my junior high school who tried wearing it. Now, if I had platinum white hair and flawless skin I would rock that shit.

bonus: You know those little plastic animals they use to put in ice cream cones at drive-ins? I need a big bag of those. Taco Amigo in Pleasant Grove still does it but they get theirs from Sysco which I haven't figured how to do myself yet. I wish there was an easier way to get my hands on some. I've googled the shit out of it but I'm guessing I am not using the write search words.

3 comments:

jesse said...

I cannot wait for The Walking Dead to come back. I watched all the episodes in a very short period of time recently and can't believe it took me so long to watch it. Also, I've never been to a place that puts plastic animals in ice cream cones and I feel like I am really missing out on something I'd enjoy.

kendahl a. said...

One day, I'll start watching The Walking Dead. I've got all of the episodes on my computer, just no time to sit down and watch.

And the Taco Friend. I freaking love that place. And their ice cream cones are amazing. I've got a small zoo with their animals (maybe 10?)... would that help you at all?

Unknown said...

I'm glad it made your week! It was such a weird/funny dream, I HAD to share it with you!

Also, I've never gotten an ice cream cone with little animals in it. :( Is it a regional thing, I wonder?