7. I need to start my Halloween costume. It might turn out cool or might just end up looking like a large, round, pink powder puff.
6. I've been toying with the idea of trying to go to the haunted circus here. I've avoided it the last few years, because, you know, CLOWNS! But, I kind of want to put myself through torture this year. I must not be getting enough love from my parents...ha!
5. Have you seen This is the End? It's pretty damn funny. World War Z? It was anxiety ridden, but good.
4. A few weeks ago we had a fire in our apartment building. It happened on a Sunday when Fred and I were home alone. I stepped out for about an hour is all and I came home to the alarm sounding in the entire complex and everyone standing outside all freaked out and scared. I got nervous because I knew Fred was all alone up in our place so I asked someone how bad it was and just then someone else said to just hurry and run up and grab him. It was all dramatic. You should have seen me running up the stairwell like a maniac while everyone else was running down the stairs. When I finally got to our place Fred was in there ears back and shaking at the door. I felt horrible, like I never wanted to leave him alone ever again. The alarm system heightened the drama of what was actually going on though. It was so loud it hurt your ears and it shuts down all of the elevators and closes the doors to all of the lobbies. You could smell burning food and see smoke coming out of the window of the apartment where the fire started from. After a few hours we were able to go back in and as far as I can tell there was only damage to that apartment and no others. Thanks God for renters insurance though, am I right?
3. I'm supposed to be blogging about Halloween stuff like I said I would but I don't know when I'll get around to doing that.
1. I started watching the new American Horror Story, Coven. I love it. This coming from the person who couldn't finish the first season because it scared me so bad. I don't know if it was because it was because I started watching it when we lived with my parents and it is about the house being haunted or what. I like scary stuff but this was too much for me. I hope it's not old age getting to me. Anyway, I do really like that it's about witches this season.2. Speaking about getting older I turned 35 on Monday. That's about all there is to say about that. I'm 35 now. 35. Thuurrrdeeee fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiv-uh.