October 14, 2013

The Mantle, Halloween 2011 {repost}


It's a work in progress but this is what I've come up with so far for our mantle this Halloween season. I'm pleased with it. I just have a few more things I want to add. Maybe some more experimental infant heads?

Zombie Mug Shots



 vintage jars filled with discarded scientific experiments

DIY
1. vintage baby doll parts 2. vintage jar 3. food coloring dyed water

 "1975"

 DIY
1. thin 8x10 canvas 2. red paint 3. sponge brush 4. stencil 5. masking tape



I'd like to welcome any new followers! I hope this doesn't scare you off. I AM a huge nut job though so if this doesn't scare you off then something else I do might.

Follow me on Twitter @Letting_It_Fly (unfiltered) or if you're into Facebook you can like my page and receive blog and shop updates there too.

I'm thinking of making a career move.

4 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Tyrone looks incredible. Did you do that?

Charlotte said...

Love those zombie mug shots!

Vapid Vixen said...

I agree. The mug shots are my favorite. You guys are so twisted, it's awesome.

Anika said...

Wow! You guys are awesome. You are totally the house on the block I would be too scared to trick or treat at aren't you??