This is him trying to rack his brain (and yack my ear off) about how on earth I could pull such a thing off.
4. I usually like the Winter Games but this go around is not keeping my interest.
3. I've been making progress on the blanket I started for my nephew 11 months ago. I'm finally at the part where you start to feel like you might actually finish.
1. I hit 100% on all of the conformity in The Simpsons Tapped Out game - if you were wondering just how pathetic I am. I am super proud of this - so, very pathetic.2. I've been listening to the Welcome to Night Vale podcast. I love all of the weird that it is. It's about a fictitious town and tells its story in a community update format. There's a dark cloud and hooded figures hanging out in the dog park. At first I wasn't sure but now I love it. I listen to it on Stitcher and am able to log into it on my desktop at work so that helps. "Vigilantly justice is always highly encouraged."
5. Tyrone and I tried to mix our social activities up a bit and went to this place called Hollywood Connection. You know one of those places you can drop your kids off for the day and leave them there to run around like muskrats. You can do every kind of activity you can think of there and if you enjoy the smell of musty, sweaty balls then you would L.O.V.E. this place. We chose to do the mini golf because it required the least amount of physical activity. It was the shortest and easiest mini golf layout I've ever played on but we still had fun.
6. I want so very much to do this in a house someday I love it. (Found on ABM blog)
7. I finally took my tree down. It is my biggest accomplishment of the year thus far.
8. Work has been insane lately. I hate it when it consumes my life.
9. We just finished An Idiot Abroad and I have to say how awesome it is. It is on Netflix if you haven't checked it out. Brilliant!