7. I'm in need of going to a show. I need to feel the sweaty backs of adolescent boys who tower over me bouncing up and down to someone screaming at us. (I just read that back to myself and I should delete it for fear of sounding too Linda Hogan-ish but I'll just leave it be)
6. Let's go down to the tennis court and talk it out like yeah, yeah...(that song is stuck in my head which is fine because it's my favorite Lourde tune)
5. When I look at my mom's face when she's trying to remember something I see the entire scene of Pink Elephants on Parade from Dumbo when he gets loaded. I imagine it playing inside her brain and there's a little window on her forehead where I can see it playout like one of those old puppet show theaters.
4. Tyrone is so sick right now and all I can think about is how he better not get me sick. MOST SYMPATHETIC WIFE AWARD GOES TO ME!
3. Holy Fuck! I am tired.
1. Those geometric painted walls just look like the biggest pain-in-the-ass. Cute, but way too much work.2. I am babysitting my nephews OVERNIGHT the last weekend of this month. To be honest I'm a little nervous. I'm happy to do it but it's a big deal you know what I mean? A very active four year-old and a 1 year-old. I'm thankful the 1 year old is the chillest baby ever a a huge snuggle puss.