July 18, 2014

7 Things

1. Still haven't posted a substantial blog post all week. I'm failing at my to-do list this week. 

2. I DID accomplish mending some slacks for Tyrone like a good 50's housewife.

3. I haven't had caffeine for 3 days. That is until this morning when it was time for the demon inside of me needed to be pushed deep down inside. It wasn't a pretty 3 days. 

4. I just now found a bug in one of the shells of the pistachio nuts I was eating. I almost fear-factored that shit without thinking before I really noticed what it was. FUCK-YUCK! It had a little web in it too. Now I'm going to be grossed out all day. I had to throw the whole bag out. No other option.

5. The weather lately is like Hell is creeping closer and closer preparing to swallow all of us miscreants up. 

6. I have to be out in the sun all day tomorrow and I'm not really excited about it because I've become less and less of a sun-worshiper the older/fatter I get. 

7. Going to The Offspring/Bad Religion/Pennywise show in August so that I can get my poser ass-kicked in fucking style. I saw The Offspring (with Cypress Hill-post rap days) almost exactly 15 years ago and it is still one of the best shows I've ever seen. They are fucking great performers.