June 29, 2008

Race for the Cure
May 10, 2008

Jamie and I did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure last month. It was so much fun. We power walked it; maybe next year we will run it (doubtful). There were so many people there to support friends and loved ones who have passed away or is a survivor of breast cancer. I was humbled to see all of the support. There were so many teams there in crazy boobie supporting attire. I loved it. I can't wait for next year!!

I did it in support of my Aunt Betty and for every brave woman who has had to face it! 

2 comments:

Jennikunz said...

I need to do something good for humanity... Each time I feel sorry for myself I need to remember there are people our there worse off then me. Anything you race for any kind of cure call me, I want in!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I
clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!


My web site Altgold verkaufen