August 3, 2008

Oh Holy! Sweet-Ass Night!




fRidAy aUGusT 1, 2008
They say the reward is great for those who posses patience and mine has finally come. Although I knew the wait wouldn't be much longer I didn't expect it would make it's arrival Friday night. Tyrone was very adamant that we go on a hike Friday after work. I should have expected something was up because he barely wants to move after he's been working his butt off all week. I had been dying to hike all summer long so I was more than ready to go no matter how exhausted I was too. We started up Bell's Canyon to find that there is a lake located just about 10-15 min up very steep kick your butt before you get to the top stairs. It was beautiful to find. We trekked along about an hour later and after much much whining and grunting from my end we came to a huge water fall that came out of no where. My suspicion started when we finally got to the falls and Tyrone turned around to take my hand and had that look in his eyes. Either he was deliriously tired or he was about to propose. I was quickly distracted by the beauty of the water falling straight from the sky and wanting to take pictures of it that I let the thought quickly escape my mind that I could be getting engaged very soon. After a few shots Tyrone wrapped his utterly sexy arms around me and began telling me how much he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He got down on one knee and pulled out what is now my favorite piece of jewelry of all time and asked me to marry him. It was finally the moment I had been daydreaming of for almost two years and even longer. I am a silly girl in that sense and having been in this position before with not so much certainty and love, I started crying because I finally knew what it meant to feel like to have a wonderful-strong-gorgeous-funny-spiritual-silly-hot man say he wants to spend every moment with you. I happily said "yes!"

I am now addicted to offbeatbride.com. If you haven't checked this out you have to. It's so fun and perfect for the bride who doesn't want to go with the flow. I have found so many great ideas. I will be posting lots of wedding stuff from now on so bear with me. 

luVsKissEshUgs

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh! What a sweet engagement story, and Oh My God what a gorgeous ring!! I am so happy you have found Mr. Right! You more than deserve it!!!

Angela said...

Nathan told me the GREAT news! Congrats! We are super excited for you guys. Your ring is HOT stuff!

Jennikunz said...

SWEET!! Thanks for posting the pictures! Love you two!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you guys! It seems like I've been asking Jenni for years when you two would be getting married?!?! Your engagement story is quite "romantic". Only good enough for 2nd place behind mine. Good luck kids.

Strebel's said...

Soo exciting... I'm happy for you.. made be you should go on the show on TLC where they do a crazy dance at there reception...I think that the show is call Rock the Reception.. check it out

Anonymous said...

holy freakin batcrap robin!! i thinks a miricle has taken place woot woot!!! me and pa are sooo amazingly happy for you two, we luv you guys and r soo proud of you oxoxxoxox lv ma and pa

Derek said...

Brandy! Congratulations! That's awesome, he sounds like a wonderful guy and from what I hear, girls really go for that romanticism stuff! We hope to chat with you soon! Good luck with the wedding plans. :)

Derek and Danielle

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I'm so happy for you guys! Have you picked a date? I'm so excited for all the wedding stuff to come. :) Congrats lovely!

Lucky 7s said...

I should have posted sooner when Jen told me your news! Great! Wonderful! Lovely!! fabUlously!! MarveloUs!!! I am very happy for both of yoU. You deserve great happiness!

jamie said...

I've already said congrats, but I meant to leave a comment last time I read this....so CONGRATS again and I'm sooo excited for you two! You two are so cute together and I luv ya both! :) And your ring is pretty freakin sweet...actually it's just the shit! :)