3. Next weekend – Corn dog from the carnival & Camping!! 4. Small Town Trap album debut
5. Seeing our wedding reception pictures (no rush Gabe!) 6. Holding Hagen in September 7. Finishing my book – I am currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. I haven’t seen the movie but according to a reliable source they say it sucks and would ruin it anyway. 8. Charging my phone – it’s been day since 1:30pm. I need a new battery.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: 1. Made spaghetti with ricotta cheese, brussel sprouts and roasted garlic spread on french bread. 2. Let Fred chase the white pigeon who taunts him outside our living room window
3. Took pictures of my pathetic puppy pouting because I won’t play with him. He has such a sad life. 4. Peeled dead skin off of my leg, it’s been peeling since we’ve been back from our honeymoon.
5. Finished about 80% of our Thank You cards 6. Uploaded honeymoon pics on Flickr
7. Looked at my work area and thought about how I should clean it up and then proceeded to finish watching CSI Miami. nerds.
8. Watched Conan O’Brien – I am so happy to have him on earlier and finally getting rid of Jay Leno (sorry but I was not a fan of him). In college I had a huge crush on Conan – I’m a sucker for someone who makes me laugh. Tyrone is always saying goofy things – together we are the perfect
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO: 1. Quit my job 2. Own a home 3. Get pregnant 4. Bring home a Frenchie so that Frederick could have a friend 5. Blue October concert on July 28th, I am so badly bummed out that I will more than likely miss it. 6. Collective Soul concert in September, I will sell my body to go to this – Seriously! 7. Roll my R’s – I’ve NEVER been able to do this and I want to so bad so that I can be a sexy Spanish speaker some day. 8. Create things that people are inspired by
8 SHOWS I WATCH: 1. Chelsey Lately – Love her. 2. Ace of Cakes – It makes me want to bake things all day. 3. Gene Simmons Family Jewels – it’s my new fascination. His son is a spitten image. 4. The Office – I am sad to say that I missed so much of last season I feel so guilty. 5. Friends – I have watched my DVD collection of this so many times they are starting to get scratched. 6. Will & Grace – Although I think it should be called Jack & Karen because they are the funniest. 7. CSI Miami – There is just something about David Caruso who plays Horatio Caine that I can’t get enough of (not in a sexual way). He is the ultimate Captain Obvious - he has the dumbest lines but they crack me up. 8. Grey’s Anatomy, although I haven’t seen the last 2 seasons because I want to buy them. I have totally lucked out and haven’t heard anything that is going on. No one jinx it for me, thanks.
*I could list like 10 more. I’m not one of those who are ashamed to say they watch TV.
8 FAVORITE FOODS: 1. Ribs, specifically St. Louis style pork ribs…mmmm [insert Homer Simpson moaning sound here] 2. Vanilla ice cream with Nesquick 3. Crab legs 4. Ghirardelli chocolate 5. Baked Kettle Salt & Vinegar chips 6. Sugar cookies 7. Polish dogs
*Looking at this list is proof of why I will always be a chubby girl
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO: 1. New York (Brooklyn) 2. Germany 3. Japan 4. Fiji 5. Ireland – there is a county in N. Ireland called Tyrone that would be awesome to see
6. Oregon (I’ve been here a lot but I want to go back) 7. Washington state (same goes here) 8. Mexico – Cabo San Lucas
7. Jeri 8. I have no idea who else to tag. I think I’m stretching it pretty far with who I’ve already listed. Since I was tagged by Shelby I can’t tag her although if she hadn’t I know she would be the first to do it.