April 6, 2013

7 things

1. I really want to try this Phases of the Moon art piece.
{he looks into my soul}

2. I have a ton of merch pictures to take and the Sun is being a total douche today. The hostile room we are staying in gets some really good lighting. I'm hoping to catch a bit at some point today.
3. We might go see Evil Dead tomorrow, I can't wait because I've heard good things and it will be nice to spend some alone time with Tyrone since he's been beyond busy lately. We had plans to go see the musical Evil Dead that came last weekend but we ended up not being able too. I was not happy.
4. I'm still in my pajamas.
5. Tyrone is feeling the heat of working full time, going to school full time, trying to fit in homework, band practice, shows, family time and WIFE time. I feel his pain. I never want to go back to school. I remember how busy I was and have no idea how I would handle juggling all of that now days.
6. We're still at my parent's house. I have so much anxiety lately about moving out, like I've never done it before. So weird.

7. I only went to the gym once this week.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

Remember when you made that galaxy print and it was badass? I remember that.

It pretty much is begging for a phases of the moon painting beside it.