snapped this great view of Mt. Timpanogos a few weeks ago on a rare visit to Provo
1. Mothers Day was exhausting. I'm still trying recuperate from that weekend, so much so I can't even find the words to type up all that happened.
2. Watched The Office season finale tonight and I am not afraid to admit I shed a few tears. Between dealing with that and hearing my parents screaming at each other in the other room I felt like a hormonal teenager again. It didn't help that I'm on my period either.
3. We did the Susan G. Komen mile walk (not the whole 5k) for Tyrone's work. He works for Ford and they are a huge donor and support for that campaign. It was great to spend the morning with him and support a great cause. Every where you look around you these days there are multiple women who have or have had breast cancer. It's crazy. Afterwards, we had breakfast at Einstein's Bagels and I did some thrifting before heading back to good 'ole Utah County.
This was for sale at Savers just like this, frame included. Whuh?
4. I've been bonding with Jax the last few times he's been over. This kid is awesome.
Over Loan Peak it looked so dark and ominous the other day.
5. My brother talked me into doing cart wheels and having a hand stand contest with him because that is the effect he has on me. I fall for his stupid shit every time. I had not done either one of those things for LIKE FOREVER. I was so dreadfully sore the next few days.
6. I’ve been watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix and am loving it.
7. Bill Hader is leaving SNL. This makes me so sad because Stefon has become one of my all-time favorite characters. See some of his sketches here.