March 30, 2014

7 Things

1. I got myself into a baby animal black hole today online. It's not hard to do because, hello - BABY ANIMALS!!

2. It's snowing today and has been for hours. 

3. I'll trade work places with anyone else next week. Any takers?

4. I'm making stuffed onions tonight for the season finale of The Walking Dead. 

6. We decided to finally cave and start watching Game of Thrones. We haven't  started it just yet because I just know it is going to take over my life and I don't have time for that right now. I am excited to start it though. That season is not cheap I might go broke too. 

7. I've been listening to Jim Harold's campfire a lot lately on Stitcher. It's pretty cool just listening to other's paranormal experiences. 

2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I really want to watch GoT too! I need to find it.

Erin Honestly said...

I want to watch it too! A bunch of my work peeps talk about it all the time; it's all "Jon Snow" this and that!

Even goddamn JONNY CRAIG is into it!

Oh man, what did you think of TWD finale?