1. I was reading a year-end resolution list that contained mostly items referring to losing weight - no surprise there - it listed all of these ideas about how to stop eating crap, start losing weight and exercising and then the very last one was "stop obsessing about weight" What??!! Here are all of these reasons to help you get started on stressing out about losing weight this year BUT DON'T OBSESS ABOUT IT! God!! These damn lists piss me off so bad. How is one to not obsess about it when we are constantly bombarded with this information, especially this time of year?
I'm going to continue to be obsessed with Simpsons Tapped Out and a new game I downloaded called Vain Glory - it's so fun!
2. I'm just saying NO RESOLUTIONS IN 2015.
3. Tyrone gave me the equivalent of a belt sander for my feet for Christmas. I think he's had enough of my hobbit feet.
4. This week life finally feels back to "normal" since the holidays. Even though it's just regular life we're back to it feels good. The Libra in me likes a routine - but to stay balanced I let the routine go on the weekends.
5. Passive aggressiveness makes me angry.
6. I love Kendahl & Erin - because they're the only ones reading my shit anymore with my sporadic posts.
7. I have a headache