January 30, 2015

7 Things

1. Last night I discovered a new talent. I didn't know that I could sneeze and vomit at the same time.

2. People at work who yell at their co-workers need to go. Do we all want to do it? Yes. But do we? No. Why? Because it's not cool. That's what drinking is for. Or bubble baths.

3. Tonight is Pierce The Veil and I am pretty fucking stoked about it. It's been a long week at work and not being able to sleep at night for various reasons and this has come at the perfect time.

4. I've bought a bunch of Korean makeup lately and can't wait for it to arrive. It's going to take awhile and I have very little patience.

5. Tyrone has been working on a cool project for his final this quarter. It's been awesome seeing him get into it and have fun.

6. Fred fell off of our new bed during the night or he got pushed off, I can't remember I was half asleep. Because our new bed is so tall and I'm sure he was half asleep too when he got launched, he didn't want to jump back up on it and made me pick him up. I'd like to blame this all on Tyrone but I'm afraid it might not be true. I think I even tried to play it off that he just rolled off on his own. I of course picked him up because I'm his Bitch! Picking up 21 pounds of dead weight when you're half asleep is not easy especially when he doesn't help out at all and I was not about to get off the bed to pick him either. It was awkward and he's barely said two to me since.

7. The End.

 

2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

I am so damn jealous that you're going to the concert. I was going to, and then I wasn't, and then I wanted to, but I hate Saltair, meh.

Erin Honestly said...

Have fun! Our date isn't until Feb 11. I'm really stoked for Pvris, too so let me know how they are!