1. I spent 3.5 hours on Saturday waxing my car because I have such a nice car that it needs to be hand-waxed every weekend. HA!! It's just a Mazda for crying out loud. The reason I did this is because at work last week I scratched it in the parking garage. In the lot there are these foam things attached to some of the tight corners so that you don't completely demolish your car on the concrete when you're sexting and driving. I was not sexting but I wish I had been so I had a good reason as to why I hit the foam corner. I've been driving in this lot for 8 fucking years and have never hit anything until now. I wasn't sexting or adjusting my bra strap or even eating anything worth pulling my attention away from the road. I just took my good luck for granted and swiped the passenger side of the back half of my car against the yellow painted foam which is not that soft but I guess it's better than hitting concrete. It left a good 2 x 2 row of thin scratches down it. It was enough to send me into crazy town. The day before I waxed it I was with Ty in Auto Zone picking up the wax and he went on about how "We'll" go about getting this done and I told him I was doing it on Friday on my day off by myself while he's gone wake boarding. He looked at me puzzled and a little insulting and said "You're going to wax the your whole car by yourself?" At the time I thought how rude of him to assume I couldn't do this. I went on to tell him how I have done this before and that I had no issue doing it by myself. I didn't. That is until 2 hours into trying to buff off the wax my arms decided that I was a crazy bitch and that they had enough. I begrudgingly admitted to him later that I had bitten off more than I could chew. The wax I used in the past wasn't heavy duty like this one had been. I can see why people charge $200 to do it. It sucks!!
I'm exhausted now, but the entire reason I brought this story up was because it rained on Saturday on my way to my brother's house. I was certain I single-handedly caused it to rain over the weekend. On Monday at work I looked up the weather and it said it wasn't supposed to rain until Wednesday so I rain really quickly to my favorite car wash downtown just get the water spots off. I didn't want my entire wax job to be all for nothing, so I ran over on my lunch break. By the time I got off work it was down pouring so badly I could have spit fire out my ass all of the way home. I was so pissed off.
Good news though the scratches are about 75% gone now.
2. I waxed my car at my parent's house because I could do it under their tree in the shade and use their hose. My mom told he some more information about my friend's death. She hesitated telling me about it but I thought I was good and had moved on a bit so I told her not to leave anything out. I just started bawling when she told me. It just hit me so hard again. It's funny when you think you're okay about something then you just lose it when you least expect it. The most details I learn the more I realize how horrific it was for her.
3. I drank too much water today at work because I'm trying to flush out the shit I ate over the holiday weekend. My kidneys hate me. I've already had to pee five times before 10 am so I'm sitting here trying to hold it in because I don't want to be The Girl With the Skull Tattoo Who Pees Too Much. Plus it smells and I don't want to add Girl With The Stinky Pee to my fictional reputation.
3. Tyrone has been hijacking my snapchat account lately. It's a good thing Shelby and Kendahl are the only ones that follow me on there. He is the King of The Unflattering Angle. I even changed my password on my phone due to this but he is so quick to snatch my phone when I'm not looking and forget to lock it.
4. My brother and I text each other the weirdest shit sometimes.
5. I'm so glad I don't have to run everything by Tyrone first before I do anything at all. I'm glad we don't have that type of a relationship. I'm so thankful I'm not scared of him and that he doesn't treat me like a child.
6. You know that one person at work with the annoying voice? Yeah that.
7. I just found out that Cindy Mancini died. I want to cry! She was the coolest ever! Her in that white leather fringe bra thingy? That is one of my favorite all time teenage dream movies. Damn! It looks like she had a rough life. Too bad.