September 2, 2012

Hoodie Revamp - geometric & galaxy inspired


Kicking off September with a bang and scheduling some posts this week. I have a couple halloween DIY's to post soon as well.

I really wanted a worn-out old hoodie that was comfortable yet still sort of up-to-date at the same time so I found this old navy one at Goodwill and gave a little makeover.

Before
I took all of the letters off with a seem ripper. It was a bit time consuming but nothing one night and a funny movie made the time fly.

After
I taped off one side in the shape of a triangle and sprayed it with some bleach, sprinkled some dye in random places and let it dry over night. The next day I washed and dried it and was left with a new hoodie for fall.

more mediocre related DIY's
Hoodie Revamp from 2010 - mexican wrestling patch
Band Leader hoodie makeover from 2010
Grandma Concho Hoodie Makeover - February 2010