7. I really want another dog lately but am trying really hard to resist the urge because of time and money - what else? People have babies for less reasons than that so maybe I should just get one anyways.
6. My psoriasis has been out of control. Usually it just gets red and flacky but it has been so itchy that I want to cry. Tyrone helped me put a coconut oil/tea tree oil treatment on it last night and I was up all night itching it EVEN STILL. I think I need to break and go to a dermatologist.
5. Tyrone started a new job today. I hope he is happy at this place. It sounds like it should be really good for him (and us).
4. I bought some basic black curtains for our bedroom that I planned on hand-stamping a design on them but I can't settle on a design so they might just go up with nothing on them. I bought black because I want our room to be as dark as possible on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I have finally gotten used to the sound of the trains that go by, now I need to deal with the light.
3. My nephew Jax is 9 months old and I have not finished his baby blanket yet. I'm thinking it now needs to be upgraded to a toddler blanket because that will be about the time I actually finish it. I started crocheting one when he was born but have not gotten very far with it.
1. All I can think about right now is eating food on Thanksgiving. I can't even focus at work right now because all I want to do is eat.2. I am going to make a pecan pie tonight.