4. This made me laugh this morning. The 33 Best Chandler Bing One-Liners.
3. We had a great Mother's Day spending time with our moms. For some reason that day sure did seem extra long and now that I think about it, I had some hardcore anxiety that day too. I have no idea why.
1. It's just one of those days where I wake up anxiety ridden for no reason at all.2. Tomorrow night is the Chiodos show. I. Can't. Wait. I'm just so excited to finally be able to go to a show that plays music that speaks to my soul. I like Chiodos (a lot) but they aren't my favorite - in fact Craig Owens comes across as an egotistical douche bag to me. BUT, he has a beautiful voice. (Are you sick of me talking about it yet? - too bad!)
5. Thursday night we had dinner with our dear friend Gabe. That sounds kind of lame to say "our dear friend" but he really is. I've talked about him a bunch on this blog. He's our artist friend Uglysheep. I'm very proud to say I've claimed him as a friend even though him and Tyrone are the ones that have known each other since they were very young. He just had a very successful, sold out, art show in California so we were celebrating that. I would include his Etsy shop here but it's empty at the moment. We ate at this Mediterranean restaurant called Layla's. It was excellent to say the least. I went super safe and just got a Greek salad with a chicken kabob but it was the best goddamn Greek salad and fucking chicken kabob I've ever had.
6. I need about 3 weeks off from work to work on my shop. That would be great. The merch is starting to pile up and the posted inventory is starting to dwindle. It's a good thing in a way because I'm selling things but I need to keep the flow going. It's been really hard to work on it. I'm hoping now that the weather is brightening up I'll be able to take some product photos soon. I'm still learning my camera so I'm not totally pleased with how some things that I've already shot have turned out.
7. My hands are swollen today from all of the labor free labor my mom got out of us yesterday. If we ever get the chance to buy a house someday I hope we are filthy rich enough to pay others to do our yard work for us. I HATE YARD WORK!