February 5, 2015

7 Things

1. You guys, this shirt. Dead. I love it. I know it looks a little like Sulley from Monsters, Inc but who doesn't want to look like a lovable cartoon character? On the other hand, the shoes gotta go. Her style is non-stop slaying though.

2. I made a shirt and I can't wait to share it. 

3. It's supposed to be 65 today in SLC. We're apparently getting Spring early even though that dirty gofer-thing saw his shadow or didn't see it - whichever one means 6 more weeks of Winter.

4. Going to lunch today with my BFF. We're city working girls. [nerds]

5. I want to redo the dresser in my bedroom like this one (another) from Dos Family. My dresser is not the same style or shape but i want to use this design style to redo mine. I love it soooooooooooooooo much!

6. It feels good to be blogging more.

7. Tyrone doesn't know this but I really want to buy a new computer if we (fingers crossed) get a tax return this year.

2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Fuzzy arms! Yes!

Your dresser links told me I was forbidden. Google has attitude today.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Thanks Kendahl - they have been updated!