February 19, 2015

7 Things


1. Every time I play The Simpsons Tapped Out game I want a donut. So, just about everyday.

2. Tyrone graduates in less than a month. I am so excited for him!

3. I made Game of Thrones cookies on Valentines Day and ate just about every single one of them by myself.

4. On Friday The 13th I had to take Fred to the vet. Brace yourself or move on if you don't want to hear the disgusting reason why. 

[Waiting for those that need to step away]

He had one of his anal glands become backed-up, which is apparently really common in small dogs. He'll be 8 next month so the fact that it's never happened before is pretty good, so I learned. I didn't even know such body part existed. They play an important role in helping them determine which pile of dog crap belongs to what dog. No shit! (No pun intended) His anal gland was actually swollen pretty badly and wouldn't excrete out of the anus like it should. It made its own hole and came out what we now call his secondary butt-hole. Because of that, he had to be put under to have it cleaned out and the vet was worried that he may have had a mass because he could feel a lot of tissue in there. Luckily there was no mass and almost two hours later I was able to come back and pick him up. It was the worst couple of hours. He freaked out this time. It was much worse than when he got fixed and had his teeth pulled. He remembered being there before and the look on his face when the doctor took him from me was horrifying. His big eyes glared so hard when I walked away. It was so awful! I was having major anxiety since it was so unexpected and the looming thought of cancer was not fun to have at the forefront of my mind while we waited. I'm just so fucking thankful he is okay now and we only have to take him in once a month now to have them cleaned regularly. He's my best buddy and I would die if something happened to him.

5. My little nephew Jax just turned two years old. I haven't seen him in a few weeks and I can't wait to squeeze him this Saturday. He won't like it but I'm doing it anyways. 

6. My brain is not right lately.

7. Of Mice & Men is coming to SLC in May - I need to go to that show. 


1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

I want that shirt!

I am glad Fred is okay. He's a good dude.

And, your cookies are phenomenal. I love them.