1. I hate it when I'm scrolling through blogs and the picture get blurred out because of that "pin to Pinterest" BS. I've seen other options, they exist - I wish everyone would convert to another way. I can't stand it when I'm looking at a picture and it blurrs out. It's rather frustrating and happens on everyone's blogs out there. I have to scroll through your blog with my cursor and having to move it out of the way is inconvenient for me. (Feel free to ignore this item. I'm PMS-ing hardcore)
2. I do not get the hype with this girl.
3. I can now say that I'm completely finished reading the GoT books. I had read most of the 5th book when season 5 of the show started (and already knew how it ended). It took up so much of my extra time that I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now. Maybe I should actually work on my shop and put some substantial effort into it? Speaking of GoT that episode 9 was pretty cool. Finally got to see, well this certain thing that book readers were dying to see happen on the screen. I won't be an ass and ruin it if you haven't seen it yet. To follow-up with the last complaint I had I have to say they have redeemed themselves.
4. I signed up for #GCC2015 (Global Corporate Challenge) at work which means I committed to taking 10K steps/day. I don't know why I did that. It's day 14 and I'm so tired. Only 86 more days to go. FML.
5. I've been thinking about Halloween a lot lately.
6. The other day I sent my brother and Tyrone a video of me pretend pooping. My brother threatened to post it on FB but I had already snapchatted that bitch. I won't tell you how Tyrone responded. It was in video form and that's all I will say.
7. This weekend is our 6 year wedding anniversary. We're going to spend a night in Heber and soak in the geo-thermal crater. I can't wait!
PS - anyone watch iZombie? I love it so much.