April 6, 2009

Homemade Fun on a Roll


These pictures are from the Homemade Fun activity I started a few weeks back. I had so much fun making them and sending them in the mail with homemade cards. I had three I had to make gifts for. 
This is Shelby's gift. I made her pink hair pins. I made them out of silk tulle and feathers and just attached them on bobby pins. 
This is the front of Vinny's gift. I took the picture at my brother's wedding. I thought it was a great shot of him and his boys. They are both different version of him but Dyson is definitely the mini-Vinny (aint that right Jenni?). 
This is the back of the gift. I love the Kurt Cobain shot I found in a Spin magazine of him and his daughter. 
This is a picture of Jenni's gift. I also call her Star Girl (hence the star box) along with a few other nicknames she has collected over the years. 

I still have one more gift to make for Angela who just recently posted. I may need a lot of time for this one since my focus is going all about moving out of our place this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

le sigh I love those flowers so much. I stole the picture of them for my blog, I hope you don't mind.