April 6, 2009

Stressed yet? Yes!

Life changes are supposed to make you stronger…so they say. We have a lot going on in our lives at the moment and I’m trying not to cave under the pressure because I know that others are going through so much more than I am but I have to whine anyways.

 

  1. Run a ½ marathon – Done!
  2. Moving – we have to be out of our pretty apartment by April 28th L
  3. Find boxes – Thanks to Ty’s mommy we have plenty now!
  4. Pack! – Man oh man, do I hate this process. If I could just burn it all and start over I would.
  5. Find a place to live – I hate starting over and downsizing. Boo!
  6. Find someone to marry us – If anyone knows anyone who can do this that isn’t too religious-y that would be great. Please pass their info my way.
  7. Find a ceremony site – I am two seconds away from doing it at the court house.
  8. Get passports – does anyone else stress over this or is it just me?
  9. Get married – funny thing - this is the least of my worries.

 

Feel free to let me know how big of a baby I am being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breath in. breath out. Don't stress! I know you can do it. Why don't you do the ceremony in your parents back yard? I had a judge do our ceremony, he was great. Let me know if you want more info on that.