Life changes are supposed to make you stronger…so they say. We have a lot going on in our lives at the moment and I’m trying not to cave under the pressure because I know that others are going through so much more than I am but I have to whine anyways.
Run a ½ marathon– Done!
- Moving – we have to be out of our pretty apartment by April 28th L
Find boxes– Thanks to Ty’s mommy we have plenty now!
- Pack! – Man oh man, do I hate this process. If I could just burn it all and start over I would.
- Find a place to live – I hate starting over and downsizing. Boo!
- Find someone to marry us – If anyone knows anyone who can do this that isn’t too religious-y that would be great. Please pass their info my way.
- Find a ceremony site – I am two seconds away from doing it at the court house.
- Get passports – does anyone else stress over this or is it just me?
- Get married – funny thing - this is the least of my worries.
Feel free to let me know how big of a baby I am being.