May 19, 2009

Glam Rock defined according to the zen master flash

Glam Rock vs. Hair Bands

Some people combine these two groups. I on the other hand do not. I dislike most Hair Bands so I am a little biased. Most Glam Rock that is acceptable to me is mostly from the 70’s although I like some 80’s and current stuff. I do have to say there are a few Hair Bands I like, Def LeppardBon Jovi and some Guns n Roses although I might add only very little.

 

I have to laugh at myself for compiling this list because on the surface it is silly but I have put a lot of thought in this. I just don’t want people thinking I like crappy metal bands when I say I am a fan of Glam Rock. How awful, I know! (I joke, I joke)

 

Glam

Hair

Queen

Poison

T. Rex

Motley Crue

David Bowie

Rat

ABBA

Warrant

Adam Ant

Cinderella

New York Dolls

Kiss

David Essex

Scorpions

Electric Light Orchestra

Twisted Sister

Mika

Quiet Riot

The Darkness

Judas Priest

Scissor Sisters

White Snake

 


No comments: