February 15, 2010

Lia Sophia Winner!

I'm a weiner!! I mean...I'm a winner!! My friend Brittany had an email contest the other day and I won. I am so excited. I got to pick whatever I wanted from her catalogue for winning. She sells Lia Sophia jewelry. If you haven't see this stuff you can check it out HERE!

Check out the ring I got HERE! It's called the On a Roll ring. I have been wanted to get a cool ring for some time so this was perfect. I use to wear a lot of rings but haven't had any for awhile now.

Check out her site if you're interested in any of the jewelry or contact her if you would like to host a show.

Happy Presidents Day!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you won! You'll love your ring! Thanks for posting!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I love it!!! Thank you!